A well respected Investment House are looking for an organised and pro-active candidate to join their Business Continuity team.
At a high level, the role involves planning for any potential crisis that could affect the global business (from IT outages, cyber-attacks, to natural disasters and pandemics). The successful candidate will be comfortable working with ambiguity and be able to communicate this clearly to senior management.
- Developing business continuity and disaster recovery plans, organising testing and emergency response. Consults and provides direction on the operating strategies for the continuation of business within a recovery time objective.
- Acting as primary point of contact and overseas business recovery, crisis management, emergency management, contingency planning and disaster-preparedness planning. Provides support and expertise during live events.
- Consulting on and maintaining business continuity lifecycle planning and business impact analysis. Identifying the potential impact of disaster scenarios and making recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Monitoring and reporting on the compliance of business continuity processes, readiness, events and exercise results.
- Providing training, maintenance, and support for approved contingency planning tools and plans.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of related experience, and at least 3 years of business contingency or disaster recovery management experience.
- Be able to think conceptually and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Have experience working with a variety of senior stakeholders across the global business.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) (CBCP) or Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP) is preferred, Associate Business Continuity Professional (ACBP) (ABCP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (CISSP), or progress towards business continuity planning certification is preferred.
Due to increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.
At our company, we prioritise equity throughout the entire recruitment process. We are committed to ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates. If there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible to you, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to Eliza.HD@levertonsearch.com.