An exciting role has opened at a top tier Investment Manager in London, as a Client Manager.
The opportunity will include working alongside sales representatives and being the primary point of contact to support some of the UK’s largest institutional clients.
The successful candidate will have thorough knowledge in pensions and LDI, as well as experience in servicing Institutional clients, particularly insurance clients.
• Developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with the clients on behalf of the Client Directors
• Working with different areas of the business to project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and changes efficiently to deadlines
• Displaying strong technical knowledge of the product and brand as well as providing high level support to the client
• The ability to demonstrate an understanding of a client’s needs and investment objectives
• Identifying and following up on leads and sales opportunities
• Mentoring one or more of the team and assisting with their training and development
The candidate will have:
• Experience working within the investment management industry in a client role
• Institutional client experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Detailed knowledge of investment products such as LDI, Credit, Real Assets and Index Funds
• Organisation, strong collaboration skills and the enthusiasm to hit the ground running
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications for this role, we may not be able to contact you if you don’t fit the role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.