The wait is over. After a quiet year in Asset Management and particularly within Product, the recruitment deadlock has been lifted – and not by just any role.
My client, a leading global asset management firm, is looking to solidify their private market & real asset product team with a director-level product development and strategy hire. This role will cover a variety of asset classes including private credit, real estate, infrastructure, and private equity. This means the right candidate will have a diverse role, varied day-to-day activities, and an opportunity to create bespoke products that directly increase AUM.
With a culture better than a Yakult and an autonomous, entrepreneurial, and process-driven environment, you will be the metaphorical glue holding together the investment and distribution functions for internal and external stakeholders.
So, what experience do you need to be in the running for such an exciting and diverse role? I’ll tell you.
- 8+ years of experience in asset management with at least two years’ experience in a product development role within private markets and/or real assets.
- Proven ability in conducting thorough market and competitor analysis, identifying emerging trends and gaps in the market to inform strategic product launches and positioning within the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated expertise in fund registration, structuring, and compliance, ensuring products adhere to legal standards while optimising efficiency and marketability.
- Strong understanding of evolving regulatory landscapes and the impact on existing product ranges.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and guide a dynamic team.
- Robust analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, with a keen eye for market trends and client needs.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, comfortable in high-stakes negotiation settings.
- Advanced understanding of customer segmentation and behavioural insights, applying this knowledge to tailor products to specific client demographics and investment preferences.
In this role, you will not only contribute to the growth of a prestigious firm but also shape the future of investment in real assets and private markets. If you’re ready to take on this challenge and make a significant impact, we would love to hear from you.
At Leverton Search, we prioritise equity throughout the entire recruitment process. We are committed to ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates. If there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible to you, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Due to high number of applications and the competitive nature of this role, we cannot guarantee a response to all applications however we thank you for your interest and will be in touch should your profile be a relevant fit.
To apply for this job email your details to Thomas.Bailey@levertonsearch.com.